(Note that currently the image shown is of a previous release in same livery with a different road number)
The SD70ACe is the latest in the line of EMD's "70" locomotives, an evolution of the SD70MAC, although its radiator design harkens more to that of the SD80/90 body. The SD70ACe has been designed to fit the latest EPA standards and regulations, and sports 4300 horsepower.
- Three unique body styles to match the railroads who use them.
- Prototype-accurate bolsterless non-radial HTSC truck and five chime airhorn
- Exceptional and crisp molding to accentuate the distinct angular lines of the nose and high dynamic brake
- Powerful five-pole KATO motor with dual brass flywheels
- Directional Headlight and illuminated, preprinted numberboards
- Illuminated ditch lights
- Kato magnetic knuckle coupler
- ESU LokSound 5 DCC Installed