The colorful electric locomotive 'Glacier Express' that is active on the Rhaetian Railway is Switzerland's leading international tourist train.
Through the European Alps in southwestern Switzerland, from Zermatt to St. Moritz, straddle two railway companies, the Rhaetian Railway and the Matterhorn Gotthard Railway, and slowly drive for eight hours through the magnificent Alpine train window. It is gaining popularity as a panoramic sightseeing train to enjoy.
Rhaetian RailwayThe Ge4 / 4-II, which is one of the main locomotives in Japan, is a popular vehicle that is indispensable for the scenery of the railway due to its high versatility to tow from glacier express trains to freight trains and various types of paint colors and wrapping. Each locomotive has a symbol mark associated with the railway line, especially The No. 618, which has a large layout, has the name of Bergün / Bravuogn, the highlight section of the Albula Railway, and the emblem of the local government on the side of the car body.
Alps locomotive Ge4 / 4-II
- Prototype of the current appearance with the addition of square lights and jumper plugs on the front
- The 618th machine, which features a large RhB logo, accurately reproduces the nickname on the side of the car body
- Beautifully reproduces the characteristic bright red car body that is familiar on the line
- Accurately reproduces the car body designed with a curved tone and large windows
- Details of each part such as louvers, resistors, large snow plows of the air intake on the roof reproduced
- The jumper plug on the front of the car body is supplied separatley
- Includes Glacial Express short couplings (2 Replacement Arnold couplers included)
- All three headlights are lit