T-TRAK modules come in fixed lengths, generally known as “singles”, “doubles” and “triples”. Rather than being fitted with legs the modules sit on top of a table. Each module has adjustable feet allowing for any variation in table heights to be accounted for.
A “single” T-TRAK module is based on a minimum track length of 310mm (20-010 S186 and 20-020 S124). A two track main-line is used. The actual baseboard is slightly shorter than the track length at 308mm. The difference in length allow the tracks to be joined perfectly using the standard Kato Uni-joiners.
These kits use the Yorkshire Area Group/Australian standard of using the easy to obtain Phono connectors rather than the more difficult 'Anderson power poles'. Our boards are also the full 330mm deep whilst the standard allows for 210mm to 330mm.
Once assembled, this single module baseboard therefore measures 330mm x 308mm x 70mm (plus legs), with a backscene measuring 308mm x 280mm
Designed and manufactured in Yorkshire.
- laser cut plywood boards which interlock to form the baseboard
- laser cut plywood board for backscene 'skyboard'.
- threaded inserts and bolts to act as adjustable legs
- nuts and bolts to attach backscene to base
- phono plugs for electrical connection
- 3d printed mounting plate for phono plugs
- assembly instructions
- Track pack of 2 x Kato 20-010 + 2 x Kato 20-020. (£7.05 inc VAT)
- 2 x 24-818 Terminal unijoiners to provide a power feed for your track. (£7 inc VAT)
You will also need wood glue, a drill, soldering iron and solder. Also some scenic materials and imagination!
The logistics involved in preparing T-TRAK kits for postage mean that there is normally a 1-2 working day delay before despatch, sometimes more at busy times. If any item is show as 'Available on back-order' then there may be 5-10 days wait as some parts are en-route from a supplier, but you can still place an order. We will endeavour to keep you informed if there is any further delay.