The N700 series debuted in 2007 as a next-generation high-tech Shinkansen that is based on the 700 series and has evolved in all aspects, including speed, comfort, environmental performance, and energy savings. Currently, it has undergone renewal work similar to the N700A Shinkansen, and has been renumbered as the N700 series 2000 series and continues to be active.
This is a remanufactured product that has been changed from the conventional 4-car basic set and 4-car extension set to a single 8-car basic set. When combined with "10-549 N700 Series Shinkansen "Nozomi" 8-car additional set", you can enjoy a full 16-car train.
- The car number of the formation is commercialized with the N700 series Z1 formation belonging to JR Tokai
- Accurately reproduces the front part of the aero double wing shape
- Reproduces the characteristic all-round holo between the car bodies
- Car number notation on the roof and the red car end warning color
- Beautifully expresses the refreshing body paint color with blue lines on the white car body
- Equipped with a "body tilt system" that tilts the car body like a real car when passing through a curve
- Adopts a slotless motor
- Realizes smooth and quiet driving performance
- Headlights/taillights illuminate.
- Reproduced so that the light can be seen from the side like the actual vehicle
- Side destination display "Nozomi 1 Hakata" printed
DCC Friendly - use normal EM13 and FL12.